Tuesday, September 28, 2010

Happy Anniversary

We carved are initals into the tree,so we will always be up in the mountains.
Aspen Mirror Lake, Very Pretty!
We had an amazing time up the mountain. The leaves are changing and look soooo PRETTY!


Can You say Having TOO much FUN!
Why should this be a problem....? Should I just go under it honey?
Sure...! Why Not :)


"VICTORY" Never let something so BIG be a small problem for you. If you can do this then you can do anything :)


What a hike..Look at the leaves.



Can you beleive how pretty the mountain is. Just love the peacefulness of it all.
Which one is he joining....?So do you want to know the real funny thing about this picture is....? Shawn is joining the NAVY! Haha :) 
Awww..Too cute, Luv birds

Roasting some HOT DOGS, got to have a coke too. Wait, where are the Fritos?
There they are, gotta have em, yummy!
Hungry Much? Who's hot dog is it? I think it's shawn's,Look at his face...!!

Where Shawn purposed to me 4 years ago. Back at it again for a post pursposal. Whoops, we are on the TEXANS....hurry run!
How will we EVER get away in this thing?
Who is that HOT man? Oh wait, that's my handsome husband :)




So I can Shoot and hit my targets, but boy does the shotgun hurt if it isnt snug tight by the shoulder :)
Look at the entry hole from the shotgun...WOW!!
And there is the Exit...That is a deadly hit if it were a person. Completely devistating. Ouch!
Here is the slug after looking for a long awhile, I found it!



Are Romantic Dinner, steak,green beans,bread,tomatoes,and peaches. Can't forget the sparkeling cider.
We had such romantic glasses, I had sylvester and Shawn had porky the pig. So cute!



Carrot Cake for dessert and a quick game of California Speed

Good Thing we aren't turkey lovers, or we just might have had turkey for are anniversary dinner. NOT!!!






Well good times were had, at the cabin. It wasn't like any anniversary I ever thought I would like, But really it was AMAZING and I would have never asked for anything more. I love you Shawn so much and I am looking for many more years to come!

No comments:

Post a Comment