Sunday, July 24, 2011

Maternity Pictures at 20 weeks








































JayLynn and Me taking some maternity pictures. JayLynn is 24 weeks and I am 20 weeks. We took these pictures in her backyard and my sweet hubby was the photographer. He did such an amazing job. I love him very much. He was such a good sport about all the outfit changes and the heat from outside. I love JayLynn, we have been BEST FRIENDS for just over 7 years and I love her to death. We have always wanted to be pregnant at the same time and it finally worked out for us. I as you probably have read already, I am having a girl and JayLynn is having a little boy. Are due dates are exactly one month apart. Im so excited. Love you Jay, you are super cute and I love ya tons. :)


No comments:

Post a Comment