Wednesday, August 17, 2011

Harlie's 1st day of school! Aug.16th 2011

Harlie is so excited for school. She could hardly wait to get there. She picked out her outfit and was super excited to get there.

Family picture just before I took her to school.

Harlie and her Daddy. She is growing up sooo fast.

Harlie and mommy. I love you my Harlie Bug.

Pretty Harlie all ready to go! :)

Harlie loves to take pictures so we took as many as we could before leaving.

Harlie Bug is all grown up!

She's getting to be done with pictures and wants to go to school now.

Harlie and her teacher Mrs. Bowen.

Inside Harlie's school.

Picking Harlie up from school. She was so excited but ran right passed me and to her Nana!

Out in front of Harlies school. She was very excited to tell me about her day.

My Harlie Bug and her hat that she made all by herself. I think the teacher wrote her name though.

She is way excited to go back.

Harlie's 1st day of school was a success.

Are precious Harlie is four and sttending school for the first time and she LOVES it. She has already made a new friend that she sits by named Frankie and she really likes him. I tried to give her a kiss goodbye and she told me that it was embarrassing and for me to go. So I did. She is growing up so fast. I can remember it like it was yesterday when she was born and was so little. She is so big and loves her school. She has a backpack that no other kid will have because we got it for her at Nellis Air Force Base in Vegas and so she is excited about that. Harlie has show and tell on Thursday and she gets to take whatever she wants to, to show her class. She is thinking about taking her daddy. She also will be the teachers helper for the day and she has to bring snacks and drinks on Thursday. She gets to help out the teacher all through class and she can't even wait. She talks about school now all the time. I think this is going to be really good for her. She will make tons of new friends and will learn alot to get her ready for Kindergarten. We are so proud of you Harlie, you are growing up so fast and we love you so very much.

No comments:

Post a Comment