Monday, April 4, 2011

The Frog...............



This thing was seriously so gross. So we were outside and the kids were playing around, and midnight was playing with something on the driveway and I thought it was a bird that he had caught and so as I was walking closer this thing starts to hop away....So what did I do...........................? I go inside and get a tubaware bowl with a lid and feel it up with water and caught it. I then put the frog on the back of the truck so I could call Shawn and tell him to come home and see this huge frog...and then..............the frog escapes and starts hopping around the bed of my truck and almost falls off the truck. I was able to get it back in the bowl and waited for shawn to come home. When he got home he was surprised at how big it was. He said it looked more like a toad. I think so too, cause this guy was huge. Anyways, we ended up letting him go and he ended up in are back yard and then off to I don't know where....But anyways, there is are frog story. The kids wanted to keep him as a pet and Harlie wanted me to kiss it, cause she just got done watching Princess in the Frog and said you kiss him mommy, kiss him. NO WAY!!!!!!! She was so funny! :) Anyways, froggy where ever you are PLEASE stay out of my yard cause you are huge and you scare me!!! Thanks! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment