Wednesday, October 26, 2011

Lake Powell 2011

Our Family....and Happy Anniversary to my Sweetheart, Happy six years baby! I love you! 

Six Years together and many more to come...I love you my sweetheart! Happy Anniversary Honey!

My honey and me celebrating are Anniversary at Lake Powell.

Love love love you sweetheart!

My little water princess...Harlie loving the lake.

Keegan loves his boat rides, but loves to sit on me so he can see the water...and fall asleep on me! :)

Keegan LOVES to throw rocks in the water.....Keegan is saying, "OH.....Dis a BIG ONE!!!" He's so funny! He could seriously throw rocks in the water all day long and NEVER get sick of it.

Diggin for rocks!!!

My Harlie Princess and me hanging out!

My handsome man, looking good as always! Playing frisbee i think, but he looks like he's modeling for swimwear...He's looking good, I would buy those shorts if I was a guy! :) Love you babe!

Oh ya.....Look at those muscles....I am one lucky girl to have such a fit, good looking, sexy guy! I love you my sweet babe.

Harlie looking super cute. She LOVES to get her picture taken.

Shawn found this big rock for Keegan to throw in the water but it was just a little too heavy for Keegee to hold on his own, So Shawn helped him throw it in the water...He thought it was so amazing and cool with how big the water splashed...

Just chillin and eatin some good lunch on the ski boat.

Just wrapping up lunch and going to find a place to swim.

Daddy swimming with his little Princess Harlie. :)

I opted out of swimming, for I had just gotten out of the hospital and was not feeling to well. But the looks like everyone else was having a good time...  :) Love Lake Powell!

Uncle Kenny and Keegeers....He sure does LOVE his Uncle Kenny!

The last night we were there, there was this beautiful sunset on the lake. So pretty, I was so glad I was able to capture this moment. Perfect ending to our Anniversary Lake Powell trip. Happy Sixth Anniversary to my one true love. I love you with all my heart. I am the luckiest women in the whole world to have such an amazing man in my life. You are the most amazing husband to me and the most amazing father to our kids. I love you and our family so much. Thank you for being so good to me and loving me always. I love you my Sweetheart.



No comments:

Post a Comment