Wednesday, October 26, 2011

The Whole Clan and Family Fun...

Seth,Leslie,Sophee,Trent,Mom,Dad,Jimmy,Taryn,Jed,Cheyanne,Shawn,(me)Lindsey,Harlie and the Big Man Keegan

The whole clan minus two....Jeds boys, Nate and Nick

The Women...Mom, Taryn,Me,Leslie and Cheyanne.....Hahaha..Little Keegs at the bottom!

The Men...Dad,Seth,Jimmy,Jed and Shawn

The Preggers....My sista and me...She is two weeks farther along then me...

Who's belly is bigger......? Mine is more cone shaped...Hahahaha!

Jed and his new women, Cheyanne, she is super cute!

They are perfect for each other...Good thing she has a sense of humor...You need it in this family! :)

My lover...Love him, I just want to squish his face...Oh wait, Im already doing that! :)

Taryn and Jimmy soooooooo in love! :)

Something was really funny apparently....!!!!! :)
Love my family...We are a bunch of weirdos but thats okay! :) Love that we were all together for once. It hasn't been that way for over two years...Love when we can all get together and laugh..Jimmy actually meeting Jed for the very first time. They stayed for a couple days and then went back home to Cali and so did Jed. So sad to see them all go...Until next time........ :)


No comments:

Post a Comment